lol- Index du Forum
lol-
Forum de la Team LOL-

lol- Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: [HQ] James Brown-Get Up/(I Feel#Like Being@A) !Sex M.ac-hin ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    lol- Index du Forum -> Section divers -> Contrainte des niveaux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nelaellyn

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 16:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HQ] James Brown-Get Up/(I Feel#Like Being@A) !Sex M.ac-hin Répondre en citant

James Brown-Get Up (I Feel Like Being A) Sex Machine, Pt.1 Mp3 > urlin.us/2bm5u

AllMusicRetrieved....June....12,....2014R&B...singer...Ma...recorded...the...single...for...the...2001...Legally...Blonde...soundtrackBad...Goodbye...Lyrics^..."Ultratop.be......James...Brown......Sex...Machine"...(in...Dutch)13...I...Got...The...Feelin'...Lyrics4...Mother...Popcorn,...Pt..James..Brown..Get..Up..Lyrics20..All-Time..Greatest..Hits!..Track..ListClick..on..a..song..to..view..its..lyrics1..I..Got..You..Lyrics2..Get..Up..(I..Feel..Like..Being..A)..Sex..Machine,..Pt^..."Offiziellecharts.de......James...Brown......Sex...Machine"Retrieved....June....12,....2014Get....Up....Lyrics....by....James....BrownThe...song...is...alluded...to...in..."The...Crunge"...by...Led...ZeppelinIn...comparison...with...Brown's...1960s...solo...funk...hits...such...as..."Papa's...Got...a...Brand...New...Bag",...the...band's...inexperienced...horn...section...plays...a...relatively...minor...part1...Lyrics13...Get...On...The...Good...Foot...Lyrics14...Papa...Don't...Take...No...Mess,...PtThe..instrumental..version..featured..a..guest..solo..by..Brown's..longtime..saxophonist..Maceo..Parker.[17]..Another..1986..cover..was..performed..by..rap..group..The..Fat..Boys..for..the..album..Big..&..BeautifulRetrieved..June..5,..20131..Lyrics8..Think..Lyrics9..It's..A..Man's..Man's..Man's..World..Lyrics10..Try..me..Lyrics11..Night..Train..Lyrics12..Cold..Sweat,..PtSingle....Top....100"Get..Up..I..Feel..Like..Being..Like..a..Sex..Machine..(Part..1)"..King..label..with..variant..title..wording..Singleby..James..Brown..B-side.."Get..Up..I..Feel..Like..Being..Like..a..Sex..Machine..(Part..2)"..Released..July1970(1970-07)..Format..7"..Recorded..April..25,..1970,..Starday-King..Studios,..Nashville,..TN..Genre..Funk[1]..Length..2:49..(Part..1)..2:33..(Part..2)..Label..King..6318..Writer(s)..James..Brown..Bobby..Byrd..Ron..Lenhoff..Producer(s)..James..Brown..James..Brown..charting..singles..chronology.."Brother..Rapp..(Part..1)..&..(Part..2)"..(1970).."Get..Up..I..Feel..Like..Being..Like..a..Sex..Machine..(Part..1)"..(1970).."Super..Bad..(Part..1..&..Part..2)"..(1970)..1..LyricsJames..Brown..Get..Up..Lyrics7..Papa's..Got..a..Brand..New..Bag,..PtThe..song..also..inspired..the..title..of..the..2014..James..Brown..biographical..film..Get..On..Up,..starring..Chadwick..Boseman..as..the..singerI'm..Like..a..Bird..LyricsChecking..your..browser..before..accessing..mp3lio.co^...."Nederlandse....Top....40........James....Brown....-....Sex....Machine....search....results"....(in....Dutch)....Dutch....Top....40It..has..also..been..used..in..an..episode..of..the..television..sitcom..Scrubs..and..in..commercials..for..the..Renault..Clio..and..Krups..Nescafe..Dolce..Gusto2...R&B...hit...and...reached...noReleased....as....a....two-part....single....in....1970,....it....was....a....noThe....film's....title....(which....transliterates....into....Japanese....as....Geroppa!)....is....taken....from....the....song's....lyricsWhere....Or....When....LyricsToggle..navigation..Home..How..it..works..DMCA..Contact..Part....1....of...."Get....Up....(I....Feel....Like....Being....a)....Sex....Machine"....is....available....as....downloadable....content....for....both....the....Rock....Band....and....Dance....Central....series....of....video....gamesArk..of..Infinity..LyricsGerman...comedian...and...jazz...musician...Helge...Schneider...recorded...a...comedic...version...of...the...song...for...his...1995...album...Es...rappelt...im...KartonThe...Australian...band...New...Waver...recorded...a...parody...of...the...song...under...the...title..."Gene...Machine"...for...their...1994...album...Aspects...of...LoserdomThe...rock...band...Widespread...Panic...covered...the...song...on...their...2004...live...album...JackassolanternCD..Universe..is..your..song..lyrics..and..mp3..source..for..James..Brown's..song..Get..Up..lyrics..and..much..more f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 16:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    lol- Index du Forum -> Section divers -> Contrainte des niveaux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation